Friday, December 30, 2011

SIKEMI....More than a Friend.

I know Lapeju and Bugy will agree with me on this post. You are a different person to each one of us, yet you just You. Often times when people walk into our lives, we can't estimate how long they would be there. Just like yesterday at Seico, I was in my shell and you found me. OSU's journey seems like a coincidence but now I know its God's preplanned journey for us all.
Oh guys (Bukola & Lapeju) am writing this on behalf of us, I cant totally describe your thoughts but sharing this journey with you I do have an idea, Pls I urge you to add the areas I dint touch.
Right from the beginning it felt more like you are more than a friend. And today that's what it is. Your home is ours, Your family Our family. A lot of times we know God Has special being HE created, not because they don't have flaws but the way He made them "UNCOMMON". I must have mentioned how much you remind me of Aunty Peju until I found out you share same month. As much as you remind me of her, you both occupy different space in my World.
Now am diverting, back on track this is suppose to be a special birthday wish for a wonderful Sister.
Our Prayer " Everything got started in HIM and finds its purpose in HIM. Today we celebrate what HE planned before you ever existed. Your life is a blessing given by God's Loving hands. We pray today and everyday that you will move forward armed with Faith $ Love, Discovering the blessings HE has set forth for you... Remembering that we love you but more importantly that HE does. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE." Words aint enough to express our Joy and Gratitude for having you in our Lives. We just Celebrate Him in You.

No comments: