Thursday, December 1, 2011

HANDS OF TIME

Sincerely how many times has any one of you reading this wish you could turn back the hands of time on a particular issue. How many times have you wished someone could live for longer or if someone could stay longer in your life, maybe you would have done things differently? Last week my friend posted a picture on her BB “DP” and wrote gone too soon, I asked her what happened,How could this cute face be gone? Are you for real? And she told me don’t you remember him in school. I have a very faint memory of him but yet no one wish to lose a friend especially not that young. Yesterday I saw his wedding ring and found out he got married early this year. I began to wonder, how is she feeling right now? What are the things on her mind she wish she did? if only it ever cross her mind he would only be with her for a very short while...am sure she wish she can undo that day, she wish he dint go out, she wish the bullet hit someone else and not him. How many people have left our lives through death and other unforeseen circumstances and we wish we can undo our actions? How many people have lost someone so close to them and her struggling to recover?
I have things I wish I can redo, But have learnt that some of the wrong decisions we make are like death. We can’t bring the love ones we have lost back BUT we can do something, LIVE FOR THE MOMENT....live every moment of your life like it’s your last. Relate with your love ones like you want, the moment you realise you have gone wrong Correct it immediately..You only have the moment, you can’t turn back the hands of time. Be remembered for the best and true you can be, most of all have the right relationship with the Maker.
Dedicated to all of you who have lost someone very special to death or other tragic circumstances......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody wants to loose a love one, its very difficult and tough,time heal the wound, they say,but for some pple,no time can ever heal the wound of someone you love dearly and wish, shoulda,coulda, only God can heal and console cuz he alone knows wear the shoe pinches,may God protect us all

IB's Tot said...

I agree with you sweet........time heals is an an old adage. only God can heal, I know whr u re speaking from n I tot of this while I was writing the post...we love him forever.