Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not Easily Broken

I cant forget part of the lyrics of Mary Mary's song which say " Come to far from where I started from, nobody told me the road would easy, BUT TRULY AM SAYIN THIS NOW LORD I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT ME THIS FAR TO LEAVE ME"
I read the T.d Jakes book not easily broken, I even watched the Movie and cried so much. Reflecting back right now I realise, we re who we're for certain reason or reasons. oh I say it a lot am such a baby but lookin back uptil this minute, I can say this it takes only a strong person to still be standing. Challenges are there for a reason I agree, when it happens it seems like we cant overcome it but with the great Overcomer, Its doable.
A BIG THANK YOU LORD, from January, I thank you for every hour, every minute, every seconds, my wrong decisions, the right one, my pain, my joy, the people around me and most of all the gift of life..
Sekemi I believe it more now when you say am a strong one, I don't see myself like that...........I owe it all unto the giver of my tender heart yet making me strong. I love you Lord more and more I am grateful for your work in me.

No comments: