Friday, December 23, 2011

GOODBYE 2011

Its barely 7days to go and I already feel like goodbye. Woke up reflecting on as much event as I could remember in the year. The Joy, the pain, the Love, hurts, growth, disappointment, betrayal, inspiration and the list is endless. Luther sang "RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE" LIFE CAN TREAT YOU GOOD AND TURN AS COLD AS ICE. Life brings so much to us but in all this we shape or break our existence.
All the good and bad are what made us who we are right now. Have you had time to think about how you lived this year? The things you wish to change, the change you have made. As much as I feel bad about some decisions I made, Am proud of myself for some. The imbalance of Life keeps us going. I don't wanna bore you but use this medium to reach as many as I can. For everyone who has caused me pain, I receive strength to Forgive, for all I have caused Pain in this year I seek for forgiveness. For all those who has inspired me and that i have inspired, I pray for more Grace. For every Joy have had, I give God Praise. For Growth in my Spiritual life I owe it to God. For every friend have made, I love you,To my main crew (Pj,bugy & BK) I love you more. How can I forget my BB group Comedy Central,Its a source of laughter when am feeling blue and all the true friends i made from CC,KEEP THE FIRE BURNING. I cant mention you all but everyone who has made an Impact in my life this year, am blessed to have you in my life. To those who're gone, Its for an appointed time. "no hates" To My wonderful Baba Arike, My Special Unc D & BESTEST Aunty Pj, you all rock my World. Iya Arike aint left in this Journey, GOD bless you all. To my jewel (MO) My life is incomplete without you.
I SPEAK TO YOU 2012, I WILL LIVE BETTER, LOVE HARDER, INSPIRE MORE, GET STRONGER IN YOU LORD, WORK MORE, ACHIEVE GREATER AND BE MUCH MORE THAN I CAN EVEN IMAGINE. FROM ME ITS HAPPY NEW YEAR NOW....ITS INDEED A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER,AM THANKFUL.

No comments: