Friday, March 16, 2012

YOU’RE NOT FORGOTTEN

Peeps don’t get jealous, Only God’s own special possession will be blessed with such special people that I have in my life. This post isn’t about me but a very dear special Uncle and father, whose impact and love has helped me appreciate myself more. He is not a man of many words but he is filled with so much love that can go around for us all. A lot of you have asked me on Facebook how I came about the name Adenrele, I think you should ask him. As for me Ade indeed rele. I am not gonna right too much, but this is my very own special apology for mixing your birthday date. I want you to know you are so special to me as much as I know I am special to you and I love you very much. You found me at the right time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST UNC ADEREMI ABOLARIN, YOU’RE NOT FORGOTTEN.

3 comments:

Azeez said...

Thanks so much for the special tribute. You are indeed a gem in every sense of the word.
I do understand why you missed the day, but with you around, all days are like birthday with me. I appreciate now everyday.
With God, all our prayers will be answered in the way and format we want.
PRINCESS forever.

Azeez said...

You are much appreciated every day.

IB's Tot said...

Awwwwwwh Uncle, Now you bring tears to my eyes. Thank you so much... HMMMMMMM Am speechless. You are indeed a priceless gift to me.