Thursday, January 19, 2012

MAKE A MOVE!!!!!

How many time have you written a New Year resolutions and at the end of the Year you find out none of it was accomplish? Most times its not because we dint pray enough about it, Rather its because all we do is pray and don't Act. We cant continue to do things the same way and expect a different result. Even the bible explains in James 2:14-18 "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds." This year, I choose to make a move on each and everything I wrote. I believe Failure is when you stop trying. I urge you this year, Don't just sit and wish. Make it happen in your own little way. Make a move and watch heaven bless the move. As usual discouragement will come your way but don't Give up, let your focus be on the result not the work. Believe me at the end of the year you will be surprised. Have started and I tell you it working for me. THE TIME IS NOW..........MAKE A MOVE.